Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Searching the forum  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : bcarwell
About Me 
Profile Created :11/30/2005 1:28 AM
Total Posts : 70
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to bcarwell

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Source for keyboard stickies ?
Can anyone tell me what the best source is for PC keyboard stickies that are compatible with Finale 2012. Thanks ! Bob

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

bcarwell
2/26/2016 9:53 AM
 Latest pdf into Finale story ?
NP re copyright. These are my own compositions. Dunno if the "special program" is the one I was referring to. Its from some outfit in France that allows Finale to accept PDGs. But, as noted, its...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!bcarwell
2/18/2016 8:03 AM

Latest pdf into Finale story ?
I've read that you can import pdf files created by Finale into Finale if they are changed to TIFF files, but it seemed sketchy. And I've also read of a utility from a company in France that takes...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

bcarwell
2/17/2016 10:51 PM
 Drum rolls ?
Odd. I just loaded my Test File back into Finale, and now all the snare rolls are working and rolling for all the notation tests I put in. They would not work in playback of the live score as I added...
2/11/2016 2:46 PM
 Drum rolls ?
Here is a test file with snare roll in first 5 measures (not in composition- I just added it for test purposes). I tried every notation I've read about- dual lines, triple lines, trill, trill...
2/11/2016 2:39 PM