Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : RV
About Me 
Profile Created :10/8/2006 12:23 PM
Total Posts : 173
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :r.vang@netcologne.de
Private Message : Send a Private Message to RV

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 A Thread called
...here my crude ideas: ...or where I am at the moment, in "mocking-up"... :P I "stole" the Toolbar from Photoshop 4 (that I still use), and I must say - I CLEARLY prefer this light-gray look before...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!RV
12/14/2016 7:40 AM
 A Thread called
THE RE-ANIMATION OF FINALE There is something special on the market going on, that -by all means- is creating a “buzz”... You know; that just-released-notation-program from Steinberg: “Dorico”....
12/14/2016 7:39 AM
 A Thread called
Very nice - and creative input. 1. THIS is a very nice thought. Will se if I can spin-off a bit here.. (it IS a rather nested issue, I'd say...). 2. I started already to "Re-Design" some of the...
12/12/2016 7:54 AM
 A Thread called
:) I AM very aware of this, Wiggy !!! - that is why I would like to start a thread, were many USERS discuss open what, - and WHY they want things in a certain way......
12/12/2016 7:47 AM

A Thread called
...after having tried Dorico(DEMO)... I had to struggle a bit with my thoughts about Finale - for the future. After having tampered with the software since about 1988, I find it rather annoying to...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

RV
12/11/2016 7:32 PM