Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > (No Subject)

Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Rich W.
About Me 
Profile Created :11/10/2013 10:51 AM
Total Posts : 56
Interests : composing, biking, bird watching, paddling
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Rich W.

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Placing the word "draft" on pages of music in a diagonal professional way.
Thanks you so much for all your good suggestions on how to put "Draft" on my copies of my choral music. I discovered also that I can just go and get a rubber stamp and use that. This is a great...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Rich W.
12/7/2016 8:42 AM

Placing the word "draft" on pages of music in a diagonal professional way.
Finale 14.5 64bit computer Windows 10 Intel DB75EN Motherboard Intel G2120 Processor Roland RD 300 GX Does anyone know how to print the word "draft" in a diagonal on the opening pages of a choral...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Rich W.
11/28/2016 9:30 AM

(No Subject)
Does anyone know how to have the word "draft" placed over the pages of choral music in a professional way in a diagonal? Rich Finale 14.5 windows 10 64 bit Intel DB75EN motherboard Intel G2 120...

Rich W.
11/20/2016 9:28 AM
 Deleting A Page
That should read 2014.5 for my Finale Thanks for you responses. The Forum is an amazing help. I'll get onto making your suggestions and sending the file also. Thanks Rich
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Rich W.
11/1/2016 11:53 AM

Deleting A Page
I have a voice and piano piece that has two blank pages in the middle. I went to page layout and entered Delete Pages. I listed the pages and then Hit the Ok. Nothing happens. Except that the program...

Rich W.
10/31/2016 3:33 PM