Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > OS X Sibelius Demo  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Matthew Hindson
About Me 
Profile Created :1/2/1999 12:34 PM
Total Posts : 406
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Matthew Hindson

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale mdimporter crash
My 2c - I have had tremendous trouble with Time Machine being as slow as a wet week, recently. Looking at the Console logs, and particularly mdworker32, it seems that it is indeed...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Matthew Hindson
7/25/2012 8:32 AM

Copying Font Annotation from one font to another?
I am creating a handwritten music font which is based on the character placement and widths of the Maestro font. Is there any way to copy the information from Maestro.fan to HandwrittenMusicFont.fan?...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Matthew Hindson
4/24/2012 9:13 PM

Page Setup
I cannot work out how to set the Page Setup for an existing file to a specific paper size from within Finalescript. Any tips? (OS X - and I need to change the Page Setup in the File menu, not the...

FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Matthew Hindson
2/16/2009 5:56 PM
 Extracted parts with missing measures
I too have experienced this and so I always regenerate all parts after the score is finished. Means that there is less possibility for error.
2/16/2009 5:50 PM
 two never-ending annoyances
That would be a great idea! It would help people create better layouts - i.e. make it more difficult to create poor layouts. It would be fabulous if there could be some way of locking measures so...
2/16/2009 1:37 AM