Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Barline small break  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jesper Hendze
About Me 
Profile Created :12/30/1998 8:14 AM
Total Posts : 364
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jesper Hendze

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Cadenzas: c'mon, Finale, you can do better.
I have been looking for that plugin, but can't find it! Sounds like the "JW Time Sig" plugin (quote: "This plug-in will analyze the music and automatically create the time signatures for it"), but...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jesper Hendze
10/3/2011 6:58 AM
 Upgrading - have serial # but not installed
… but the Finale 2011 dvd will have a full install/program and is not dependent on a previous PrintMusic version. Jesper
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jesper Hendze
9/8/2011 8:12 AM
 Favorite piece of instrumental music?
"Bach's Sheep May Safely Graze" reminds me of the question: "who wrote Pachelbel's Canon?" (I think it was asked in a music history exam of the trombone player, who failed at the question: "how many...
7/11/2011 10:51 AM
 Templates
You can make any file in Mac OS X into a template file: 1. Select the file 2. File menu: Show info (Cmd-I) 3. Top part of the pane: Check [Danish: Standardlayout] (Template) You can also lock a file...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jesper Hendze
7/9/2011 4:26 AM
 Playback & Export toAudio Differences
I have only scanned this thread briefly, but I don't think anybody mentioned this handling of MIDI files: I have found it much faster to copy the content of a MIDI transcribed Finale file into a...
6/14/2011 5:16 AM