Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Exploding parts with 2 layers  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Maharal
About Me 
Profile Created :3/13/2007 8:04 PM
Total Posts : 10
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Maharal

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Positioning Easy Tremolos
Hi, When I apply easy tremolos on whole notes, the beams are placed between the notes and I can`t reposition them higher above the notes. Is there a way to manually do this? Thank you

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Maharal
3/16/2016 6:35 AM

Percussion Áudio
Hello, I have an orchestral piece which its 3 orchestral parts uses standard notation. I rarely put my hands on Aria Player to control percussion sounds, so I was wondering if it's possible to change...

Maharal
12/21/2014 8:07 AM
 Exploding a part with 2 layers
Thank you for all the replies. My original problem is to explode a selection to the next staff right below. Using Manage parts does the simple job but I began to think about using a Finalescript. The...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Maharal
12/13/2012 6:17 AM

Exploding a part with 2 layers
Hi, Does anyone know of a way to automatically explode a part with 2 layers? (without copying, pasting and deleting the unwanted layers). If not, do you think this action could be scriptable? Thank...

Maharal
12/12/2012 9:22 AM

Exploding parts with 2 layers
Hi, I'm trying to work on a script that will explode a part with two layers. For that I think I will need to automatically copy and paste selections. Is there a way to copy music from a selection and...

FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Maharal
12/12/2012 9:16 AM