Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > IP Address Banned?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Mark Adler
About Me 
Profile Created :3/15/2013 1:21 PM
Total Posts : 364
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Mark Adler

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Sierra Time Signature Problem
Hi Mike, Thanks for asking. While I can’t share the exact date, I can say that Finale v25.1 will be coming fairly soon. I’m happy to share some of what we have been up to lately, but do want to save...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Mark Adler
10/11/2016 3:44 PM
 Sierra Time Signature Problem
Hi John, Yes, we know about the issue with these dialog boxes in Sierra. I'm happy to report that they have been addressed and will be available in the upcoming Finale v25.1 update.
10/10/2016 2:38 PM
 Default app to open documents is not Finale 25?
The Mac OS only looks at version numbers when determining what the most recent app is. Since 2014.5 is greater than 25, the OS assumes that this is the most recent version.
9/8/2016 10:50 AM
 Default Document won't stick
Hello Bill, I can verify that this is indeed a bug, has been fixed, and will be available in the next update.
9/7/2016 12:59 PM
 New bug in Finale 25 with note entry in Speedy with Automatic Spacing selected?
Hi Philip., No, it isn't related. The reply you got in 2010 is pretty accurate, "Automatic Update Layout" is purposely unchecked when the Speedy Entry tool is active.
8/31/2016 9:20 AM