Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Michael Good
About Me 
Profile Created :5/25/2000 1:12 PM
Total Posts : 1299
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://michaelgood.info
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Michael Good

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Importing music XML file to Finale 2012 from Open Music
It's almost certainly an OpenMusic issue. It has nothing to do with Finale quantization, which is for MIDI import. Please report this to the OpenMusic team. There may also be a more recent version of...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Good
12/16/2016 11:16 AM
 xml and keyless signatures
MusicXML import for open key signatures should also be much improved in Finale 2014 and later, where there is full support for this feature. Otherwise the music gets imported with independent key...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Good
11/22/2016 8:12 PM
 Sierra and importing XML files
MusicXML still uses Java in Finale v25. But it's a 64-bit version of Java that is bundled with the MusicXML functionality, just like we have done on Windows for many years. So there is no more need...
10/31/2016 1:37 PM
 Music XML Export/Import Issue
Please feel free to PM or email me with the original Finale file or a Dropbox etc link to it and I will take a look. Thanks for letting us know about this issue!
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Good
10/24/2016 10:44 AM
 Finale 25 Changes
Is that comparing an export from Dolet 6.8 for Finale 2014.5 with an export from Finale 25.1, both on Mac? I would expect stems to export exactly the same. Could you please PM me or email me the...
10/20/2016 11:48 AM