Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > FinaleScript feature request thread  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jeanne R
About Me 
Profile Created :12/13/2007 3:48 PM
Total Posts : 1251
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jeanne R

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Items in hidden staff prevent multi-measure rests on score
And the number for "start numbering at" is low (1 or 2)? There is definitely something weird. I went looking to change that end of system problem where I got a 7m rest instead of the 9m rest it...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jeanne R
2/22/2013 9:26 PM
In Measure Attributes, is "break mm rest" selected or gray? Try clearing that box for all measures. >>It allowed you to make MMR's only where the top (hidden) staff is empty as well. Not really,...
2/22/2013 6:07 PM
And here is the file after hiding the top staff and making mm rests -- but not UNhiding the staff. That is, if this were a movie, this scene comes in between the second PDF and the one I first...
2/22/2013 3:46 PM
This is the file without mm rests. As you indicated, when you hide the top staff you have an awful lot of empty measures. When you hide the top staff, you can make these mm rests. I wouldn't describe...
2/22/2013 3:41 PM
Is the attached what you are looking for? I made those rests while the top staff was hidden. I can hide and unhide as needed. In addition to the Doc. Opt. "start numbering at" I think it best to...
2/22/2013 2:59 PM