Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Mircea
About Me 
Profile Created :3/5/2003 6:10 AM
Total Posts : 642
Occupation : Conducing a church choir and doing all the "paper work" for it ;). Oh and working for a software company!
Interests : PC hardware.
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Y! Pager : mircea_fyn
MSN Messenger : tv_mircea
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Mircea

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Hiding layers with staff styles hides rests in the other layers as well ??
That's why I said that this might be by design. Still when only hiding a layer some measures, I'm still looking at the entire score. It can happen that before printing in the final check I finding...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Mircea
3/6/2015 6:18 PM
Thanks guys I guess I found the solution and a bug. I've never reported one before, hope I manage. Selecting the hidden layer "shows" that the rests are hidden, by not showing any rests if of same...
3/6/2015 3:55 PM

Using Finale 2014d and had this problem for a while but now got to find out if it's a bug or a setup problem: For playback teaching purposes and printing, I want to have separate layers for S-A ,...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Mircea
3/6/2015 9:27 AM
 Finale 2014 update
The question was about the Finale internal update. I already had the upgrade done, and can't find it, but maybe it deletes it after finishing the upgrade. I guess it should be either in: C:\Users\...
12/7/2014 5:16 PM
 Well, that was quick. I tried Finale 2014 for 1 minute and I want a refund.
Maybe someone looked at this but: - are the settings are working OK until a restart of Finale? If so, try starting Finale with "Run as Administrator" and set them, and then restart Finale. It might...
2/19/2014 1:57 PM