Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Chalky
About Me 
Profile Created :2/25/2000 3:32 AM
Total Posts : 185
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Chalky

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

More Hopefully
Chapter 7 (and a half:-) Mr. Hopeful, as everyone now knows, was the stage name of a fifteen-year-old musical illiterate from South Georgia . His musical career was short (see Ch.13b) but that was...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Chalky
6/15/2002 9:58 AM

Hopefully
Hopeful(ly), as the character's creator, I may be allowed to tell his story in a few short posts of what Peter Morris called 'situational irony' Fear not "for 'tis a moral tale, and one // that of...

Chalky
6/13/2002 8:53 AM
 Odd punctuation
Jari, Benjamin, thank you. I never thought of looking at these things sideways! I visited the sites and now I have a stiff neck. It's a pity nobody local in my age group has a computer. I wouldn't...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Chalky
6/12/2002 10:57 PM

Odd punctuation
Forgive a senior citizen's curiosity, but I have noticed several correspondents use odd punctuation groups in their messages - like a colon followed by a hyphen followed by a left or right bracket....

Chalky
6/10/2002 10:21 AM
 Should I buy...?
Hi, everybody. Thanks for the replies. Sorry about the delay (choral weekend in the mountains, lousy weather, great food). All the points in my original message have been discussed in threads going...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Chalky
6/10/2002 10:17 AM