Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Announcing Finale 2014d!  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : gracenote
About Me 
Profile Created :6/24/2007 5:57 PM
Total Posts : 339
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to gracenote

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Plugin functionality removed in 2014.5
After one project from scratch I am really enjoying the new update. No problems and better speed are some obvious changes. One change I was disappointed with is that you can no longer run some...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

gracenote
11/18/2015 12:56 PM
 Finale 2014.5 is Here!
Liking it so far. Much, much peppier. Drastically improved auto update. Thanks for bringing back the group stave mover!...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!gracenote
11/17/2015 6:29 PM
 Thank you, Makemusic for the alert.
There must be a full moon. The makers of iZotope plugins also sent me a warning message advising against upgrading. This is the first time EVER I have received such notices before an OS upgrade. Is...
10/21/2015 3:30 PM
Possibly because I have registered Finale 2014 with Makemusic, perhaps? Whatever the problems are, it is stumbling block for people who will buying new computers with El Capitan already installed....
9/29/2015 3:16 PM

For those of us jumping at the bit to update to the new Mac operating system, it is helpful to hear that Finale 2014 has some problems. Be honest, folks. Updating the first week an operating system...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

gracenote
9/29/2015 7:36 AM