Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : David J Taylor
About Me 
Profile Created :4/2/2010 9:55 AM
Total Posts : 29
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to David J Taylor

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 How do I create a 'floating' measure.
For my present purposes, the ossia tool is the method I've decided to use. It's fussy but - in the end result - neat. I think that the ability to create an ossia measure as a standalone unit - a bar...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!David J Taylor
4/28/2014 9:04 AM

changing the thickness of bar lines
Does anyone know if there's a way of changing the thickness of bar lines for a selected group of bars? Regards David

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

David J Taylor
4/28/2014 8:11 AM
I thought the ossia tool would do the job, though it seems awful long-winded - create music, which then goes into the ossia measure, then hide the original? Why not just create the ossia measure?...
4/28/2014 7:45 AM

If you know what I mean. As an example, I have a four lines of music, then some explanatory notes (which may expand), then a single isolated bar showing a variation, followed by more text. I think I...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

David J Taylor
4/28/2014 7:02 AM
 Finale asks a pointless question?
Hi lads and lasses. MakeMusic responded positively to my little annoyance: WoM, submit your observation too, it all helps. I've given them positive feedback about their response, which was very quick...
5/14/2013 3:50 AM