Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Changing instrument names/abbreviations  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : rbeavers
About Me 
Profile Created :10/24/2009 9:15 PM
Total Posts : 29
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to rbeavers

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Score Merger issues
Peter - thanks! That did the trick. Zuill - I, unfortunately, did not create the staff styles (nor the parts - they were created by someone else individually, and my job is to consolidate them into a...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!rbeavers
9/4/2011 12:07 PM

Score Merger issues
Hey everyone, I used Score Merger for the first time, and I'm running into a few issues. I'm attaching a couple of files for reference. 1. Instrument names are not pulled in correctly...sometimes...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

rbeavers
9/1/2011 5:21 PM
 Changing instrument names/abbreviations
Wow...thanks! That 'press command + "A" ' line did the trick. I wish Finale would come up with a definitive list of what commands work when and where. That would be very helpful. Too many...
FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!rbeavers
8/22/2011 7:26 AM

Changing instrument names/abbreviations
Hi, I'm using Finale 2011 (Mac), and attempting to write a script that combs through a score and changes all the instrument names and abbreviations. I created this score by pulling in parts using...

FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!

rbeavers
8/20/2011 10:00 PM

Can this example be played back successfully with quarter tones?
Hey everybody, I'm attaching an example with which I'm having some difficulty, and was wondering if you could let me know if this is even possible. This short example needs to playback quarter tones...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

rbeavers
2/4/2010 11:49 PM