Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Help! Me.....http://forum.makemusic.com/posticons/icon6.gif  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Fendercrash
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to FendercrashAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableClick to Add Eddie7Price to Your Y! Friends List.MSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2008
Total Posts : 3

Posted 7/13/2008 9:49 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
http://forum.makemusic.com/posticons/icon8.gif
I really need some help here. I have looked & read the manual on my Finale 08.
But man, this is very complicated....well to me anyway. I guess the biggest problem I've had is transposing written
music I did with my MIDI. And I wish they had more import options to choose from. I'm new to all this, and when I listen & read the info,.....I kinda go "huh"...
Anybody got any advise for me? Besides quitting.....ha ha
Any advise would be great, to keep me from setting this thing on fire...
Thanks in advance, Fendercrash aka. Eddie

rayfiddle
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to rayfiddleAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2008
Total Posts : 4

Posted 7/19/2008 7:19 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Fendercrash, you will have a better chance getting an answer if you could articulate your question a bit clearer. As I understand it you want to transpose some music you imported from midi to a different key. Is that it? Also, this is a forum for plugin developers so I think the question is probably better asked in one of the Notation forums on this site.