Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > GPO????  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Campbell
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to CampbellAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2008
Total Posts : 32

Posted 10/8/2008 10:38 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hey I finally upgraded to Finale 2009 and its the first time I've had GPO and I dunno if I'm doing something wrong, but it sounds crummy. It sounds just like the normal playback. Is there a special way to use it or set it up? Thanks!

Peotr
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to PeotrAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2008
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/4/2008 1:39 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
You might want to check out the playback options. There are various kinds of human playback controls that change how the GPO sounds, as well as giving you the option of removing human playback completely. I haven't had much luck getting my strings to do what I want with human playback switched on. Just play around with it. Good luck.