|MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Update to FinaleScript in Finale2008a ||Forum Quick Jump|
Date Joined Apr 2004
Total Posts : 1691
| Posted 12/6/2007 5:34 PM (GMT -5) |
No Finalescript's not dead! Santa has resurrected it!
I guess some of you might be interested in details on Finalescript fixes and improvements in this colorful maintenance release:
- Help buttons have been hooked, and FS Help section is much improved.
- Many fixes to Finalescript engine.
- Batch processing open documents worked erratically.
- Calling plug-ins from a script was broken.
- Menu item command with hierarchy (ex: menu item "document/page format/score") did not work with the slash '/' but only with semicolon ':'
- Saving as MIDI was broken on Windows.
- Swap font or or font search and replace result was not visible immediately on screen.
- Search/Replace File Info was broken.
- Search and Replace can now be be specified the additional following attributes: articulations, group names, subtitle, composer, arranger, lyricist (on top of the existing: expressions, lyrics, staff names, staffstyle names, copyright, file info, file description).
Text Search & Replace (TSAR, in Edit menu):
- a Help button has been added, and TSAR Help section is much improved.
- Many fixes to the search/replace engine. In particular, File Info support was broken.
- The specific search options are now unchecked by default, which makes using those much easier.
- Articulation characters and Group names can now be searched and replaced.
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro, 3GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.4.11 / [Win XP]
|Back to Top|
|Currently it is Monday, September 27, 2021 11:43 PM (GMT -5)|
There are a total of 403,820 posts in 58,165 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
|Forum powered by dotNetBB v2.42EC SP3|
dotNetBB © 2000-2021