Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Is the mouse type/settings crucial?  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Peter West
Registered Member

Click to send Peter West email.Click to visit Peter West's website.Send a Private Message to Peter WestClick to Add p.west@mac.com to Your AIM Buddy List.ICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 2002
Total Posts : 4272

Posted 1/5/2010 10:46 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Is the type of mouse or its settings influential in the effect of Finale scripts? The reason I ask is that every action in FS that replaces a mouse click, for me, only simulates mouse down, but not mouse up.

For example: on a checkbox, if you mouse down and hold the checkbox turns dark grey. that is what I get in all my FS commands. On mouse up the checkbox is selected. This I don't get in FS

Similarly with a popup menu, on mouse down the menu pops up, this is what I get in FS operations. On mouse up the selection is made. I don't get this in FS operations.

It seems to me that success is in sight, but not quite reachable.

Peter
Music Publishing Services

Mac 2.66GHz Intel Quad, 4GB RAM /OSX.5.6 /30 inch cinema display+20 inch Cinema Display
Finale 2008a 2009a/Logic Pro Studio/Komplete/GPO/Kore 2/Max.msp/Pluggo