Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help
   
MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Font change not working for me - yet  Forum Quick Jump
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

lmscott
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit lmscott's website.Send a Private Message to lmscottAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2006
Total Posts : 95
 
   Posted 3/2/2011 2:55 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I am trying to change fonts and am so far unsuccessful. Right now, this is my script, just to try to change one Font/size/style. Ideally I would like to change ALL text to a new font, but thought I would just start with one size. If anyone sees a flaw in my process, please let me know! (Or, an easier way to do this!) Thanks - Linda
script: (When I run this, the font does not change!!)
page view
menu item "Font Utilities.."
check "Search for This Font:"
button "Select" near "Search for this Font:"
type "Arial Unicode MS" near "Font:"
type "Regular" near "Font Style"
type "10" near "Size"
uncheck "Strikeout"
uncheck "Underline"
uncheck "Fixed Size"
uncheck "Hidden"
hit "OK"
button "Select" near "Replace"
type "Verdana" near "Font:"
type "Regular" near "Font Style"
type "10" near "Size"
uncheck "Strikeout"
uncheck "Underline"
uncheck "Fixed Size"
uncheck "Hidden"
Button "Ok"
Button "Apply"
hit "Ok"
End


Linda Scott
www.sheetmusic4strings.com/catalog/
Windows Vista, Finale 2009b

Post Edited (lmscott) : 3/2/2011 1:00:29 PM (GMT-6)

Back to Top

Mircea
Registered Member



Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to MirceaAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableClick to Add mircea_fyn to Your Y! Friends List.Click to Add tv_mircea to your MSN Buddy List.
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 642
 
   Posted 3/2/2011 4:36 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Maybe the script is too strict (too many parameters defined) and somewhere it isn't included in the font.
I suggest in the first part defining the existing font, to include just font name and if needed size, and then change it to the new font in as much detail as you want.


©1999 - 2011 E tot ce va spun!

Finale 2011
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Phenom II x4 965, 4GB RAM

Post Edited (Mircea) : 3/2/2011 2:49:27 PM (GMT-6)

Back to Top

lmscott
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit lmscott's website.Send a Private Message to lmscottAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2006
Total Posts : 95
 
   Posted 3/7/2011 5:28 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Well I finally did get this font script to work - just syntax error it seemed...
Here is what I used:
process all open docs
page view
menu item "Font Utilities.."
check "Search for this Font:"
button "Select" near "Search for this Font:"
type "@Arial Unicode MS" near "Font:"
hit ok
button "Select" near "Replace Font With:"
type "Verdana" near "Font:"
hit ok
hit "Apply"
hit ok


Linda Scott
www.sheetmusic4strings.com/catalog/
Windows Vista, Finale 2009b

Back to Top
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
   
Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, June 15, 2021 11:02 AM (GMT -5)
There are a total of 403,820 posts in 58,165 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads