Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Login worked once, but not anymore.  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Rachel Elizabeth
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Rachel ElizabethAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 3/23/2010 11:06 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm a student in high school and earlier in the year, my teacher had told us to sign up to SmartMusic for a student year subscription. Of course, we all signed up. And she had also put up our midterm exam as one of our assignments in the classes we signed up for within SmartMusic. She allowed us to take our instruments home and do our exam at home, at our own pace. I ended up taking this option and SmartMusic ran through fine. It let me log in on the assignments page and I took my exam. But now, when I try to log in to do my assignments that our due just for our classroom grade, SmartMusic comes up fine, but when I go to the assignments page, all that comes up is a blank white page. It won't let me log in. I've even uninstalled the program and reinstalled the program, but still, the same thing. Any tips? ://

Travis Shepard
SmartMusic Support

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Travis ShepardAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2009
Total Posts : 148

Posted 3/24/2010 5:10 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Rachel,

Thanks for writing, and welcome to the Forum!

The blank screen on logging into assignments is almost always a result of security software blocking SmartMusic. 

We have a great article on how to configure some of the most common security programs out there to work with SmartMusic.

If those steps don't help, you can contact submit a support case to us at this link:

While we aren't network administrators, we can try to work out the problem with you in a case.

I hope that helps,

Thanks,

Travis Shepard
SmartMusic Customer Support

MakeMusic, Inc.

These on-line forums are intended for the exchange of ideas among the users of MakeMusic products. If you'd like individual help from our technical support staff, please contact them directly at http://support.makemusic.com/