Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > (No Subject)

Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

DAS
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to DASAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2013
Total Posts : 9

Posted 1/14/2016 8:15 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
THREE QUESTIONS
1. How do you access Finale 2011 offline and restore to online access?
My written instructions say at first "go to Edit and click on preferences." My version does not have Preferences as an option under Edit or anywhere else that I've been able to find. I seem to recall going offline back before Christmas & I may be working offline now and have forgotten how to get back online.

2. Suddenly when I'm using the manual to help me work on an open document, the manual drops back down to the task bar when I click on the document to carry out an instruction. In the past it remained open and I could click back and forth between the doc. & the manual. This really slows down the learning.

3. Recently, every time I create a text box Finale creates 2 text boxes.
I like to write little instructional pieces for early pianists, so text boxes play a large role in this kind of a document. Unfortunately the second text box usually obscures the music I've written. I succeeded once in eliminating this 2nd box, but haven't been able to duplicate that again.

Any help you can give me will be appreciated.

Zuill
"The Troll"

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZuillAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2003
Total Posts : 29077

Posted 1/14/2016 8:19 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
For your first question, in 2011 it is called "Program Options".

Zuill

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."

Win 7 64bit, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5 

Favorite Forum quote: "Please, everybody, IGNORE THE TROLL!"