Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > mic-notator  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

DR. Mac
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to DR. MacAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2005
Total Posts : 8

Posted 1/15/2005 8:19 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
in trying out the mic-notator,i have a piano miked into the g5 and the notes are coming out on screen but they are jumping all over the measures. if i pick a quarter note on the keypad,it prints a eighth note in the measure,or sometimes a half note will play a eighth,i never know what it will decide to play. it seems to be very unstable.all of the volumes are set for the correct volume,and it does this wether i play slow or fast or medium. is there a fix for this or is it just unstable?

Mads Hoff
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Mads HoffAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2005
Total Posts : 1

Posted 7/27/2005 6:48 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I have exactly the same problem. I'm using a W├╝rlitzer through my us-428 to powerbook g4 panther, rebooted in classic for finale guitar and the mic-notater doesn't register the input right though it's well registered in the sound pane in systempreferences. What's wrong here? I got a finale allegro demo version that runs in the osx environment and it worked just ok. It looks like I'm bound to by an upgrade to allegro though the features in guitar fits so well to my needs.