Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Copy music from one page to another?  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

georgex5
Registered Member

Click to send georgex5 email.Click to visit georgex5's website.Send a Private Message to georgex5AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2005
Total Posts : 40

Posted 12/14/2007 11:59 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I am using the Printmusic program. I have two short songs on 2 different pages and I would like to combine them into one page. How do I do this?

Right now my Printmusic Manual won't open, so I can't find out there.

Thanks for any help.

Regards, George

http://www.thelittlegreenie.com

Mike Rosen
himself

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit Mike Rosen's website.Send a Private Message to Mike RosenAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2006
Total Posts : 14146

Posted 12/15/2007 12:32 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The simple answer is, you can't. I tried fooling around with page layout, but if you have changing time and key sigs, you might not be able to get rid of the courtesy change indications at the end of the line (PM won't let you hide them.)
You might try converting the files to PDFs, changing those to JPGs, and pasting them onto a blank page in a graphics program, but the output may not be as satisfactory.

Mike Rosen

WebLackey for the Seattle SeaChordsmen

PrintMusic 2006 on the PC: Simple Entry, QWERTY keyboard. That's my system, and I'm stickin' to it.
Nightingale on the Ol' Macintosh

Favorite reference: Essential Dictionary of Music Notation, Gerou & Lusk, 1996

"As a musician, he's a damn fine woodworker."