Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Where can I find the articulation chart to print out  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Samuel Van Ransbeeck
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Samuel Van RansbeeckAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2007
Total Posts : 148

Posted 6/2/2013 8:41 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Is there a Pdf with the articulation chart. That way I can search and enter numbers and I do not have to go selecting the symbol.

Bill Stevens
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Bill StevensAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2000
Total Posts : 5408

Posted 6/2/2013 9:26 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
This is not exactly what you are asking for, but in the appendix there is a list of the articulations. You could print that out and write the numbers beside them.

Also in that list is all the pre-set metatools for articulations. My guess is that if you knew those it would solve half your problem.

Bill

Finale 2012c (all versions since 1.0)
Mostly I use 2011c with Snow Leopard
Staff Paper and #2 Pencil with eraser
OS 10.8.3

Zoots
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZootsAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 385

Posted 6/2/2013 9:54 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

I'm using Windows but you can probably do the same trick on your Mac.

I brought up the table and then used Window's Snip tool to screen-capture the graphic and save it to a jpg file which I printed.

Finale 2012c
JABB3/Aria
MuseScore interest
Smartscore Pro X2
Windows 8