Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Microsoft Mouse w/ Fin 25  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Jeremy Levy
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit Jeremy Levy's website.Send a Private Message to Jeremy LevyAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2005
Total Posts : 811

Posted 10/19/2016 5:36 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I can't seem to get any of the extra buttons on my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 to work on Finale 25. I'm on El Capitan, so I'm using the USB Overdrive app to set all my buttons. The only ones that work are standard left click and right click. I program the side button to double click, but it's not working.

Anyone have any luck getting Finale 25 to respond to mouse button reprogramming?

FYI, this works fine in Finale 2011-2014.5.

Jeremy Levy
Composer, Arranger, Orchestrator
Los Angeles, CA
www.jlevymusic.com
Finale 2011-2014.5
OSX 10.11.6