The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=23&m=139422
Posted By : jordan - 1/15/2006 9:13 PM
 my name is jordan and ive been playing the trumpet for 4 1/2 yrs.

i want the music for some of these pieces can i download from anywhere or do i have to buy it?
i think the "find music" selection on smartmusic.com is only for accompinments*. if anyone can help please do!!!

thanks, jordan

Posted By : Tyler - 1/16/2006 4:03 AM
Sheetmusic must be purchased. You can look in your local music store or shop online. You can purchase it from the SmartMusic website, but with shipping costs it might not be the best option. www.smartmusic.com/order/sheetmusic.aspx

Windows XP, all updates

Real Time Finale Discussion - FinaleIRC.Com

Posted By : dubaifox - 1/22/2006 4:05 AM
Tyler, is there a catalog that shows you what is available?

The link is a search feature, and unless you know what you are looking for, it is hard to find much. I'd love to know what books are out there, rated by style and difficulty.

Thanks

Paul
Instrumental Music Teacher
American School of Dubai

Posted By : Tyler - 1/22/2006 5:48 PM
Hi Paul,

I could be wrong, but I think they generally sell the sheetmusic for the SmartMusic accompaniments they have. You can look at a PDF file's that list the titles by instrument. When you find one you're interested in, check to see if you can order the music using the other link. www.smartmusic.com/smCatalogMusic/QuickSearch.aspx

Windows XP, all updates

Real Time Finale Discussion - FinaleIRC.Com