Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > tonic sol-fa notation  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Gary Daggett
About Me 
Profile Created :7/28/2003 7:31 PM
Total Posts : 68
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Gary Daggett

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 importing tiff files
Every little thing matters in OCR of scans. Scans of good quality printouts of standard format sheet music or pdf's converted to tiff has to be the starting point. Figuring out the "personality" of...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Gary Daggett
10/19/2006 8:45 PM
 I have a pdf file that was sent to me how do I convert into finale
Depends on what you use to scan it in with. The included scanning program is very "lite" and doesn't work. I can only speak about the one that I have experience with (Sharpeye) and it is very good....
7/17/2006 9:37 PM
 What type of paper do you use?
I just tried some Xerox Commercial 4200 Ringtuff. It comes 3 hole punched and has a tough mylar strip down the punched edge to keep it from tearing out. It's 20 pound and 92 brightness. It is working...
3/27/2006 11:40 PM

Kontakt Player download
I notice a new download for Kontakt Player Finale GPO (Garritan Personal Orchestra) Edition 1.1.9.0. Updated version of the Kontakt player which does not require registration with Native Instruments....

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Gary Daggett
3/24/2006 8:49 AM
 Scanning Software
I was actually able to manipulate some poor copies of sheet music (because I couldn't find my original sheet music) in Sharpeye 2.67 and got very useable results. The left margins of the copies I...
3/21/2006 8:54 PM