Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > anyone know of a plug in for this?...  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : bladderskate
About Me 
Profile Created :5/8/2005 2:34 PM
Total Posts : 20
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to bladderskate

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 what mouse?
Thanks again fellas. Tough break Dick. Tim, you make a convincing argument for the Turbo mouse. If I can find (the time to do it and) the place to give a pen and tablet a test run then I might decide...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!bladderskate
10/6/2005 11:01 AM
 what mouse?
I posted this same (rather cross-platform) question in the Windows forum. Anyone interested in this thread might want to take a gander as there have been more responses there.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!bladderskate
10/5/2005 7:49 PM
 what mouse?
Thanks to all. I went to the store today and looked at the mice (mouses?). Some follow-ups. Richard N: I saw the pen and tablet thing but assumed that it's for Illustrator and such. Have you or...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!bladderskate
10/5/2005 7:46 PM

what mouse?
Dear frequent users who manage to avoid carpal problems: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOUSE? I write this knowing that there are of course many entry methods, but the mouse must still be used for many...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

bladderskate
10/5/2005 2:43 PM

what mouse?
Dear frequent users who manage to avoid carpal problems: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOUSE? I write this knowing that there are of course many entry methods, but the mouse must still be used for many...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

bladderskate
10/5/2005 2:05 PM