Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > usb vs midi  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Anthem Works Press
About Me 
Profile Created :11/3/2004 6:28 PM
Total Posts : 14
Occupation : Trombone player, arranger, orchestrator, butt of most jokes
Interests : Didgeridoo
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Y! Pager : dklophaus
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Anthem Works Press

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2010b Bugs - will these be fixed?
Thanks dfwmd - when I create a new document, the fermatas default to vert. position 0, and positioned on note side. Jetcopy - thanks for the tip. I usually do all the text last. The attached file is...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Anthem Works Press
5/23/2010 8:02 PM
FWIW - here's the actual Finale File. It does not have the edit frame issue unless I open Finale directly from the document icon. That is, if I open Finale first, then open a document through the...
5/23/2010 6:06 PM
I guess I'll un-istall and re-install. The problem with the "Full" issue - no, the word "Full" was never added to any part or score name. It is inserted automatically. I've attached a PDF. Take a...
5/23/2010 6:01 PM

When I open an existing Finale File (any version), the speedy entry edit frame has no staff lines or note stems. When I click on the fast-forward button during playback, playback just jumps back to...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Anthem Works Press
5/23/2010 4:02 PM
 Edit Frame in Sppedy Entry
Here's another glitch along the same lines. The edit frame with the missing staff lines and stems occurs when I open a file I received from another engraver on Fin2010. When I open my own files after...
5/4/2010 8:31 PM