Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Beth Villanyi
About Me 
Profile Created :12/18/2001 1:33 PM
Total Posts : 34
Interests : Dixieland Jazz Festival board member, choir director, Europhile
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.portafortuna.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Beth Villanyi

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Search and replace on a note-by-note basis?
Thanks for the great thread, guys! I needed exactly this tool to create a mess of diminished and augmented triads from the easily created major and minor ones I built and the note mover did it in a...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Beth Villanyi
11/7/2003 2:27 AM
 Finale Script plug-in
I have had limited success getting any help on this topic from tech support. Their answer is to look at the samples, but I'd like a better definition of what it does and how to use it. Beth
11/7/2003 1:53 AM
 Capoed chord line, request for feature
I guess the best place to register your interest in this feature would be to send an e-mail to [email protected] . That's who told me they don't get many requests for this sort of thing. I was...
10/20/2003 10:47 AM
 New Forum
Yes, me too. My notifications to this particular thread seem to have dried up in the past few days, along with all other thread notifications. :eyes: Beth
10/16/2003 1:05 PM
 Vocal Arrangements - Proper Template?
Hi John, First of all, when you put the tenor line on a staff in the bass clef you'll find they'll be reading a lot of ledger lines! That's why it's usually written in the treble clef an octave up....
10/16/2003 11:56 AM