Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : JUNE_PANIC
About Me 
Profile Created :5/28/2003 7:26 PM
Total Posts : 84
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to JUNE_PANIC

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Metrtic Modulations
I ran into this problem the first time I tried to create an Ossia too. I had to re-read the manual several times before I found out what I was doing wrong. When you are click on a staff to create...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!JUNE_PANIC
3/8/2004 1:53 AM
 To 2004b update or not?
I defiantly have not run across that one. How are you starting the playback? I know that if you use the spacebar+click it will not apply Human Playback. And if Human Playback is not applied and you...
3/8/2004 1:44 AM
 2004b update for Windows available
Zuil, How about if I explain how the File Maintenance feature is working for me. First of all, I completely agree that they should have provided us with some documentation on how this feature works....
3/7/2004 10:25 PM
 2004B is shockingly bad
Hmmmmm…..employee? Does Beta Tester count? Cuz if so, we have quite a few MakeMusic “employees” on here. Interesting accusation though. I am just confused as to why my name would come up at all in a...
3/5/2004 9:06 PM
 2004b update for Windows available
Zuil, Loading Libraries has created duplicates forever now. I do not know if it constitutes a bug, but I agree that it is not really necessary. That is why I am glad that they included this new...
3/4/2004 10:38 PM