Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Lukehart
About Me 
Profile Created :12/13/2004 2:48 PM
Total Posts : 8
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Lukehart

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

How to include fingering charts
I am attempting to make lessons for my 4th and 5th grade band classes. For each lesson there are new notes they must learn and I wanted to include a fingering chart directly next to the new notes....

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Lukehart
12/21/2007 5:52 PM
 Exercises
man...this whole post was quite embarrassing for me. I guess I got too accustomed to using some features and tools over others and it seems as though this is quite simple. I know exactly what you are...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Lukehart
3/8/2006 10:45 PM
 Exercises
I am having trouble getting the system to break to form a new exercise. I was under the impression that I simply select the measure that I wish to start the new system (new exercise) and select the...
3/7/2006 12:35 AM
 Exercises
Yea. That is what I am going for. How do you create the space in-between some staffs and not others to make it appear that they are separate exercises?
3/5/2006 8:30 PM

Exercises
I wish to create custom exercises and fit multiple exercises on a page on Finale '05. I am not looking for the built in ones that finale has, I wish to create my own. I am attempting to do something...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Lukehart
3/5/2006 4:51 PM