Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : NCdrummer
About Me 
Profile Created :1/13/2006 12:36 PM
Total Posts : 33
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to NCdrummer

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 HELP with latency (nothing fancy)
"No & no. But I'm always working towards writing better, more readable drum charts in Finale... What do you think of this one?" It looks great. I like the fact you used the "jazz" format. The...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!NCdrummer
5/1/2006 8:42 AM
Thanks Craig. I've tried remapping and making a second drum kit in Finale. Like I said earlier if I could just figure out how to change that G3, 55 (splash) to a A3, 55 (crash) I would be happy with...
4/30/2006 6:26 PM
I entered values from 0, 50, 150, 500, 1000, up to 5000. For Craig (I couldn't figure out how to post two quotes in one reply). I did try to remap. The HH notes are set to the TD-20 notes but just...
4/30/2006 1:17 PM

Hello everyone, Please I need some help with my latency issue. Sorry for the long post put I want to be as detailed as possible. My computer: Dell Inspiron with 6000 1Gig of proccesor speed and 1Gig...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

NCdrummer
4/30/2006 12:34 PM
 PDF with MP3
ImScott, I will have to go back to make sure I checked the show playback controls button. I'm pretty sure I did. One difference is that I'm using real audio and not an MP3 but I don't see why it...
2/12/2006 11:59 AM