Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : hectorblg
About Me 
Profile Created :1/23/2008 2:24 PM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to hectorblg

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Accidentals hidden in 2008, and garritan instrument volumes are terrible
Do you now if there's a way to avoid finale to hide accidentals when i change a note by it's enharmonic in speedy? It doesn't hide only the accidentals in the measure but in the whole staff, so it's...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

hectorblg
7/15/2008 3:39 PM

Lyrics in spanish language.....
Well, this is a very uncommon issue, but maybe someone wonders what should I do. On the previous versions of finale, until 2000 I think, the character "_" didn't make a syllable separation as the...

hectorblg
6/10/2008 3:35 PM
 MASS EDIT TOOL DISAPPEARED IN 2008?
hey! thanks all for replying to my post. You're right Wiggy, everything is still there, only have to get used to the new locations. The only thing I cannot find is disable partial measure selection,...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!hectorblg
3/14/2008 7:14 PM

MASS EDIT TOOL DISAPPEARED IN 2008?
Hi, just wondering if this is true or just maybe just location of menu changed... I've just installed finle 2008, and I realized there's not a mass edit tool anymore. Why did they do this??? Mass...

hectorblg
3/13/2008 6:30 PM

LARGE wishlist.........
Hi, well I've been a finale user since 10 years ago, starting with finale 3.5. and at last with finale 2007. For me it has been BY FAR the best software for music notation, but at the same time, it...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

hectorblg
1/23/2008 4:00 PM