Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Guitarpima
About Me 
Profile Created :7/10/2008 6:45 PM
Total Posts : 6
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Guitarpima

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Flams don't sound right
I am trying to write flams. (Finale 2009) I can get it to look right but it does not sound right. The grace note plays to soon. How do I get it to be closer to the beat?

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Guitarpima
Yesterday 12:44 AM
 Finale 2009 on Vista x64
I am very surprised to find out that Finale is not supporting the 64 bit os. One would think that since they are adding support for other VSTi's, they would adopt the 64bit os because of being able...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Guitarpima
4/20/2009 6:00 PM

(No Subject)
Interesting thread. I'll let you know when I get my F2009. Although I don't use my Emulator X that came with my 1616m to often (in Sonar), I'll give it a try.

Guitarpima
8/25/2008 12:15 AM

Instrument list/definition
In Sonar, I use "instrument definitions" so all I have to do for a midi track is set it so it plays the bank and patch I want on my keyboard. Sonar uses .ins files for this. Is there a way to do this...

Guitarpima
8/14/2008 12:38 AM
 Finale 2009 Unveiled
I'm looking forward to the new upgrade. I've been using Finale since 3.5.1 and I write all my music in Finale. I wish color schemes would be better. It would be nice to reverse the colors so there is...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Guitarpima
7/10/2008 8:57 PM