Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jay Levitt
About Me 
Profile Created :6/3/2000 1:42 PM
Total Posts : 77
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jay Levitt

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 New MS mouse software
Note that the IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 and below is NOT supported on this version. For those, 4.12 is still the recommended driver.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jay Levitt
8/13/2004 6:17 PM
 Proper chord notation?
You left out one possibility: Bb7 (b13) Since no self-respecting player would play both the fifth and the flatted 13th.... :) At Berklee, I believe Bb+7 is how that'd be written, just as we write...
8/2/2004 4:24 PM

Jari Williamsson?
Has anybody had any contact with him lately? His last posting here was at the end of August, and his last posting to the Forza! list was in September. He went on "hiatus" last year too, but not for...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jay Levitt
2/20/2004 12:31 AM
 Can't erase measure numbers on extracted part?
How strange.. yes, that works. It looks like the part extractor turns on "Measure Numbers -> Show Numbers" on this part only. I'd never even noticed that setting. Seems like a bug to me; I'll...
2/19/2004 8:17 PM
 Can't erase measure numbers on extracted part?
Sorry for the delayed reaction.. :) This got lost in my mailbox. If I uncheck "Always show on bottom staff", the numbers now disappear completely. I realized I had turned them off on the staff, so I...
1/30/2004 6:08 PM