Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Trey ZehrGrimm
About Me 
Profile Created :1/29/2001 5:42 AM
Total Posts : 895
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.makemusic.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Trey ZehrGrimm

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 2005a folders
Hello, This problem has been rectified. Please re-download the updater and run it again, and all should be well. Feel free to delete these errantly placed files.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Trey ZehrGrimm
11/16/2004 4:12 PM
 Human Playback not functioning in Finale2005a
Hi Andrew, You should only need to reinstall the Finale 2005 application from the original CD (you can do this via a Custom Install), and then run the updater. Everything should work fine.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Trey ZehrGrimm
11/16/2004 3:07 PM
 Hearing Percussion Parts
In Finale 2005, Channel 10 - Patch 2 in the soundfont contains the full array of Marching Percussion sounds you need for proper playback of the file. The Appendix of the User Manual gives a detailed...
8/25/2004 8:56 AM
 2004b update for Windows available
Hello All, Due to a clerical error, the posted Read Me file that lists bug fixes contained many bugs that were found (and fixed) during the beta testing of Finale 2004b. Most of the bugs included on...
3/4/2004 5:35 PM
 Happy Halloween!
[quote="Pete Sawchuk"] Hope there was enough scoopage in that pumpkin to nourish the coders for the Mac 2k4 stretch drive!! Eeek, I hope not. That pumpkin was carved two years ago. :skull: :lol:
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Trey ZehrGrimm
10/31/2003 5:23 PM