Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Does the finalescript 'Convert folder of files to current format' work?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Derek Watson
About Me 
Profile Created :10/9/2003 4:35 PM
Total Posts : 51
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Derek Watson

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Download Finale 2014d as 2014.5 will not open
Hi Ron It is on the MAC. What is the known fix for this problem? I used Chrome and then Safari on the MAC to attempt to write a support ticket. In both cases I got so far as to Aks a...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Derek Watson
7/6/2016 2:40 PM
When I try to run Finale 2014.5d, I get the message 'Finale quit unexpectedly' every time I try. A google search revealed quite a few others with the same problem and no solution Zuill, I need the...
7/6/2016 1:42 PM

I recently downloaded Finale 2014.5 but it will not open on my computer. Does anyone know where I can download Finale 2014d full installer which was working fine? It seems to have been removed fron...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Derek Watson
7/6/2016 1:16 PM

Trills not playing back
Please see the attached file. This is an extracted portion of a larger file. In bar 2 the trill does not playback. In bar 3 the trill plays back as marked but there is also trill playback in a...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Derek Watson
1/24/2015 6:19 PM
 Using Finale 2014 User Manual without an internet connection
Motet Please accept my apologies. I clicked on an icon and it said I would ignore Motet from now on. So I cannot see any of your posts. I did this inadvertently not being very familiar with the rules...
1/10/2015 3:42 PM