Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > run a plug-in via FinaleScript?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : dlh
About Me 
Profile Created :2/20/2003 11:33 AM
Total Posts : 41
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to dlh

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Wish list for new version
Here's a really easy-to-implement suggestion. New Text Style = ALL CAPS. This would enable you to put a big text box on the front page with "TITLE" and a smaller header on the other pages with...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!dlh
10/28/2012 1:04 AM
 font annotation information not recognized
I tried adding the name of the font to MacSymbolFonts.txt. I should have done that before, but it didn't fix the problem. I submitted a support case with MakeMusic, though -- thanks for pointing out...
10/22/2012 4:51 PM
Yes, my brother (Mac user) is having a similar problem. On the Mac, he says, going to Program Options and re-opening the .FAN file works for the current session. He does have to reload it each time...
10/22/2012 11:52 AM

I've recently come back to use Finale for the first time since 2008 and I hear this might be a problem in recent versions of Finale... I'm using a custom music notation font and the font annotation...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

dlh
10/22/2012 3:56 AM
 missing noteheads on right half of PDF page
I am baffled, but the problem spotaneously went away. Perhaps it happened when the file was closed and reopened, but I cannot really say.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!dlh
8/28/2012 9:27 PM