Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Stamak
About Me 
Profile Created :8/6/2002 12:05 PM
Total Posts : 15
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Stamak

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 duplicate expressions and crescendi when opening older Finale files in Finale 2012c
This is the reply I received from MM yesterday. '' Unfortunately, because of the age of this file, there appears to be a significant corruption as to these expressions. If I move the expression to...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Stamak
Today 4:18 AM
 duplicate expressions and crescendi when opening older Finale files in Finale 2012c
Thanks so much for shedding light on the problem and making me aware what was happing when pre 2009 files are converted to Finale 2012 files. I will try out what you suggested to solve this problem...
Today 4:09 AM
Is this a specific Mac problem or has anybody with Windows had the same problem? Best S.McKee
Yesterday 4:40 AM
The duplicates are in the generated parts. All expresssions and crescendi markings appear duplicated. Best Stan McKee
9/24/2012 3:18 PM
I've tried with various files and this is happening all the the time. I've attached a file from Finale 2007 -Score is Ok but the problem occurs in the parts when I generate new parts. Best S.McKee...
9/23/2012 1:47 PM