Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Chopin
About Me 
Profile Created :9/24/2002 12:22 PM
Total Posts : 39
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Chopin

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 copy and pasting to another score gets messed up!
Yes the second and 3rd part are the same rhythm. I will assign them the same layer...thanks! AS for the lyrics, I have been typing them into the score. What would you suggest? Editing the lyrics has...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Chopin
11/2/2011 12:27 AM
To unclutter the notation and make copying easier, are you saying I should make sure layer 1 is 1st soprano, layer 2 is second soprano and layer 3 is alto consistently? Not sure what you mean by...
11/1/2011 8:17 PM
Thanks for looking at it Zuill! So , you say the problem is that both files are messy? I'm good with that! So my question is what can I do to fix it? I didn't quite understand what I could do to...
11/1/2011 6:13 PM
Funny that I was able to do this last week with no problem. But now sometimes I get garbled notes, with the layers on the wrong beat, or I get only the last measure of 8 that i was attempting to...
11/1/2011 4:04 PM

Hello, and thank you in advance for your help with my frustration! :-) There must be something differrent I need to do when copying and pasting music into another score. I am copying from example 1...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Chopin
11/1/2011 1:53 PM