Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : gfclef
About Me 
Profile Created :5/24/2003 10:30 AM
Total Posts : 134
Interests : Photography
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to gfclef

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Can the Drum Groove Tempo be adjusted?
Zuill, this was my first time to use it. I thought that I could use it as I would a sequencer and set up my drum pattern first. I found that it works best if I add the Drum Groove after I have...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!gfclef
4/7/2013 1:44 AM
Finale has a category under Plugins called Drum Groove from which you can choose percussion templates to add to your composition. If I must explain this to you then you most likely can't help me....
4/6/2013 3:10 PM

I've tried to add a Drum Groove to my Setup, but it seems to have its own tempo and does recognize my tempo markings. How can I fix this? Thanks

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

gfclef
4/5/2013 1:45 PM

I Cannot Connect with MIDI Interface
I have attached 3 Windows about my configuration. I shows USB Uno MIDI Interface here only. I have eliminated this from my other Incl. Finale Windows. I have also deleted the Finale 2011 Prefs and...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

gfclef
3/14/2012 4:45 PM
 Where is the FINALE APP for iPad??
@ Michael - "We" meaning those of us who have invested years into Finale and love it and feel part of it. We propagate this software and do Workshops. I've seen many companies who have not kept up...
2/15/2012 2:29 PM