Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : ionian
About Me 
Profile Created :7/26/2003 8:55 AM
Total Posts : 441
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to ionian

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2012's Midi Setup keeps resetting my midi out to none
I'm posting because this bug just started for me. I've never experienced anything like this, ever. I just did two weeks worth of work with no issues. Finished that job, started a new one the next day...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!ionian
6/27/2015 6:01 AM
 Vertical Collision Remover - Revisited
I haven't used this plug in for a while. I remember using it when it first came out and I thought it was great. But there was a period when it was extremely buggy and used to crash Finale and I...
1/5/2015 2:42 PM
 OT Music education in Afghanistan Today
Very cool film! There's been an emphasis lately on music in Afghanistan. I have a good friend named Dana Rivecchio who owns a woodwind repair shop near Times Square in Manhattan and through donations...
1/5/2015 2:28 PM
 OT- More Finale Job Postings.
They're hiring because the company is moving to Bolder and not everyone chose to relocate so it makes sense that there's openings. Whether it's for better or worse, remains to be seen. Although if...
11/12/2014 10:42 PM
 OT- More Finale Job Postings.
Ugh - that would be horrible. I also do not use Adobe products anymore since they've taken the subscription direction. I'm still on Photoshop CS4 and usually update every two versions or so since...
11/12/2014 8:22 PM