Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Bill Wadlinger
About Me 
Profile Created :11/22/2003 9:28 AM
Total Posts : 694
Occupation : Retired Director of Academic Computing, Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA USA
Interests : International folk dancing, mandolin, guitar, Macedonian and Bulgarian tamburas, Balkan music and dance, public reading of short stories, poetry, etc.
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Bill Wadlinger

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Can't change tempo
More peasy than easy, maybe, Ron! My understanding is that if you use the expression tool to place metronome marking text like 1/4 = !40, AND you either click Match play to metrnome marking text...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Bill Wadlinger
1/25/2016 10:11 AM

Can't change tempo
I'll be happy to find out this is something obvious and easy to fix. A friend sent me a draft of a transcription she is making from a recording. She did it in Finale 2012; I've looked at it in both...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bill Wadlinger
1/25/2016 8:30 AM

What is this htm file?
I finally got around to installing 2014.5. When I click the install button, notepad opens with a document, 2014-Versions.htm. (It's attached, but I changed the htm extension to abc, as the uploader...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bill Wadlinger
12/15/2015 8:31 PM
 Mus(x) file for Tuba Mirum??
Yep, of course, Derrek, that's what I meant. :-)
9/15/2015 3:44 PM
 Mus(x) file for Tuba Mirum??
Bob, thanks. I'll have a look... well, a listen first, then a look! at this tomorrow. The times I've tried importing midi into Finale, the results have not been felicitous for me; for starters,...
9/14/2015 9:16 PM