Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : MattiMattMatt
About Me 
Profile Created :11/1/2004 2:06 PM
Total Posts : 74
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to MattiMattMatt

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2012 upgrade woes...
I normally feel as if the yearly upgrade cost is, at the least, a way to support the work of a company and product I like and have used since forever. However, this year there's a double whammy: 1)...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!MattiMattMatt
10/27/2011 6:23 PM
 Finale 2011 now available for pre-order!
GREAT! That is Finale's BEST feature! Please, Finale people, don't ever forget that! Sibelius doesn't have Speedy Entry. The Russians don't have it. The Chinese don't have it. Only Finale. That's...
6/3/2010 11:44 AM
 Finale doesnt like the RME fireface 800
Weird! I also have a FireFace 800 but with no problems. However, I am not yet using Finale 2008, I'm still on 2007. However, the FireFace has been a pretty reliable performer. Perhaps the problem is...
3/6/2008 12:44 PM
 What combo works best: Leopard-Tiger-2007-2008 ???
Thanks, that's what I think I will do. I have wanted to upgrade to Leopard, but because of continuing incompatibilities with other music hardware and software I use (including... shockingly, Logic,...
3/6/2008 12:32 PM

What combo works best: Leopard-Tiger-2007-2008 ???
I am currently running Finale '07 on OSX 10.4.11. Like many of you, I like to wait until the dust settles before upgrading my version of Finale and upgrading my OS. So, as of today, what would you...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

MattiMattMatt
3/5/2008 1:38 PM