Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jen-Kuang Chang
About Me 
Profile Created :3/15/2005 9:39 PM
Total Posts : 297
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.jkchang.com/
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jen-Kuang Chang

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Announcing Finale 2010
Finale 2010! I am interested in demoing some of new features that the new version has to offer. Hopefully, the demo version will be available soon:-)
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jen-Kuang Chang
6/1/2009 12:56 PM
 Sound recommendation
Bill, Integrated Sound Blaster®Audigy™ HD Software Edition is basically a "software" upgrade, which, from what I was informed, includes EAX sound processing software...etc. Those software programs...
12/28/2006 2:31 PM
 Garritan Sound Fonts
skirsch: GPO is not presented in the soundfont format. It is powered by the Kontakt player by Native Instrument. There are several methods to activate the integration between Finale and GPO Finale in...
10/16/2005 11:31 AM
 mp3
peggya: Try this: [File] >> [Save Special] >> [Save As Audio File] On the bottom of “Save As Audio File” window, you will fine options pertaining to the audio formats (WAV or MP3). Hope this helps:-)...
9/25/2005 1:13 AM
 Multi percussion arranging
Mr. Sullivan: In Finale 2003, you can simply create some text expressions with patch change assignments in the Playback options (Type -> Patch). Once desired expressions are set, you can then attach...
9/23/2005 8:00 PM