Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : markusfarkus
About Me 
Profile Created :3/21/2005 1:30 PM
Total Posts : 13
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to markusfarkus

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Converting a Finale File to Sibelius *** HELP***
When F 2004 came out Sibelius had an update in order to be able to open 2004 ETF files. I know for a fact that Sibelius 3 will open 2004 ETF. That is the way Sibelius will tell you transfer files. I...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!markusfarkus
4/7/2005 11:15 AM
 Out of Memory?!
You should have no less then 256 meg of RAM. However a cheap fix that might help is setting your virtual memory to a larger section. Especially if you have so much extra hard drive space.
4/6/2005 11:21 AM
 Do-Re-Mi font (help)
Dick Brodfuehrer, Thank you so much. I am in contact with the creator of the product. I finally got around to looking up what you told me. I know I did a google search earlier in the process, but...
4/1/2005 3:00 PM
 Do-Re-Mi font (help)
Actually Do-Re-Mi font is for Shape notes. Now I am told, but haven't gotten the chance to test it out, that Finale 2005 can do this automatically. Anyone know about this?
3/31/2005 10:26 AM
 Do-Re-Mi font (help)
Unfortunatly not anything I can find. I can't really find a website or contact information. I have a floppy to work with that is it. I wouldn't call it ignorance, you know about as much as I do. I am...
3/30/2005 2:27 PM