Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : John Keller
About Me 
Profile Created :8/21/2005 11:12 PM
Total Posts : 145
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to John Keller

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Music XML
I use Finale 2006 and in the past I could open music XML files, but now it gives me an error message, namely that it cannot find the MusicXML.dll file. But this file IS present in the component files...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

John Keller
1/26/2016 8:26 AM
 Midi file drums play as piano notes
SAJ said... The strangest thing is that if I open both my file and John's, play mine (hear percussion in channel 10), switch to his and play it (hear piano in channel 10), and switch back to mine...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!John Keller
7/4/2009 7:57 AM
SaJ, your post may be a clue. How do you "reload" the midi driver? To Saffron, yes I am using SoftSynth, not Garritan. And i understand thet HP would muckup the fine details of the origianl midi....
7/3/2009 2:22 PM
Thanks for trying guys, but doesnt work for me. Using standard human playback dulls down the staccato and forte playing of the "drums" track, but still plays it on piano (the C, F#, E, F# opening are...
7/3/2009 10:13 AM
Yes, the first thing I did was look at the instrument list. Channel 10 is supposed to override the piano because it is the percussion channel. There is not an "instrument" for percussion. All the...
7/3/2009 7:23 AM