Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : chikitin
About Me 
Profile Created :3/17/2007 10:50 PM
Total Posts : 171
Interests : Musical composition, Playing the violin, guitar, keyboard, Math: MuMATH, Coding theory, Information Theory, Discrete Math
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to chikitin

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Beginner Question/Playback Controls
I have been waiting for this since 2007! I am now using F2010 still cannot do keyboard shortcuts for fast forwarding and rewind! any clue?...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!chikitin
9/14/2010 11:35 PM
 Double tempo by double note values
Thanks for the reply! I could find an answer to this in the forum. I would like to learn more about script ing in Finale! Is there any manual or guide for Finalescript ? Sorry, couldn't find that...
FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!chikitin
1/2/2010 11:03 AM

Double tempo by double note values
Hi Folks, Is that possible to highlight some measures and ask finale to double the note values of the selecte notes by change whole notes to half notes, half notes to quarter notes, etc? if so, how?...

FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!

chikitin
1/1/2010 10:12 PM

MIDI learn for entering music in FINALE 2010
Hi Folks, I was wondering if it was possible to use MIDI messages to enter notes expression/articulations! For instance, i have a music with quarter tones. I have define/created already four...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

chikitin
11/24/2009 7:27 AM
 Finale 2007 - GPO doesn't play back!
I have everything set up perfect. It was working up to yesterday. It keeps crashing starting today. I updated Kontakt player to the newest 2.24 from NI website and also my GPO full version. I have...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!chikitin
10/8/2009 9:53 AM