Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Bob Z
About Me 
Profile Created :7/1/2007 7:31 AM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Bob Z

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Tuplets in the command line
I used the example in the help file for entering tuplets (triplets) - and I got this error - " A tuplet group was specified without a corresponding number of note definitions." The example was this :...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bob Z
8/24/2007 1:55 AM
 Getting all my Garritan sounds to show up in Kontakt 2
The Full Version of Kontakt 2 and the Player (Kontakt Player 2). I don't even see the Kontakt Player 2 sold as a product on the NI website. Must come as a bare bones device to run sound modules. The...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Bob Z
7/2/2007 7:41 AM
Thx for understanding my problem so readily. I try copying things around and it looks ugly in the Program Files area. Going in the direction of the 2.2 upgrade.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Bob Z
7/2/2007 6:53 AM

I've got my Garritan stradavarius to show up in Kontakt 2, and the Finale GPO 2.0 Personal Orchestra to show up. But I can't get The Personal Orchestra full version that I bought from Garritan to...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bob Z
7/2/2007 12:42 AM

Note Entry in Finalescript
I probably am missing the use of Finalescript . But can't it be used as a shorthand away from the Finale program and then when you get back to the Finale program a script can be run and notes and...

FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bob Z
7/1/2007 8:01 AM